Monday, February 21, 2005

Open New Doors by Networking

Back in October of 04, I published my first non-hunting/fishing article (which perhaps not coincidentially was the first one for which I'd been paid). It was in a local employment newspaper and was front page above the fold material! I have included the teaser paragraph below:

So, you’ve recently been laid-off, or you know your company is being restructured, or you’re about to graduate, or for any of a number of other reasons you are considering a career or job change. You are sitting at that crossroads wondering, “What’s next? How do I start this process? What is my plan? What can I do to make it easier?”

To see the full article, go to http://www.employmenttimesonline.com/career_advisor/article.php?ID=566.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home